is made of fly ash, lime, cement and aluminum powder, and with the procedures of crushing, measuring, mixing, pouring, autoclaving and cutting. AAC block has advantages of extremely light weight, excellent thermal insulation, heat insulation, energy conservation, waste recycling, convenience etc. As a new building material, AAC block is emphatically promoted by the world.
1. Belt Conveyor
2. Batching Machine
3. Roller Screen
4. Grinding Head Silo
5.Wet Ball Mill
9.Silo For Coarse Lime
10. Dry Ball Mill
11. Silo For Fine lime
13. Screw Conveyor
14.Slurry Storage Tank
15.Weighing Hopper For Slurry
16. Weighing Hopper For Lime And Cemen
19. Vertical Cutting Machine
20. Horizontal Cutting Machine
21.Turning & Grouping Crane
24. Finished Product Crane
25.Block Clamping Machine
26.Winch For Side Plate ReturnTechnological process:
1. First, dose and match measured raw materials;
2. After distributing, feed raw material into pouring mixer to make slurry.
3. Through thoroughly mixing, the slurry is poured to mould; ,
4. After pre-curing under a certain temperature and time, the block would reach a certain hardness and prepare for cutting;
5. Tilting hoister would turn over 90 degrees of mould;
6. Then open the mould and separate it from block. And take the block with side plate to the cutting cart;
7. Firstly, the cutting machine vertical cuts blocks from both sides.
8. Secondly the horizontal cutting;
9. Finally the vertical cutting;
10. After cutting, the block is hanged to trolley with side plate by semi-finished product hoister;
11. Organizing the cut blocks and put them into autoclaves;
12. Hardening the blocks under certain temperature and pressure;
13. Carry the finished product out of autoclave
14. The finished product hoister take the finished product to stock shield;
15. Packed for loading;
16. The side plate return back through side plate roller;
17. Side plate would be organized with open mould; .
18. Clean the mould and prepare for next pouring;
19. Steel bars processing line for slab production.QUNFENG MACHINERY
Global service system
As a model enterprise of China building material machinery, Qunfeng provides upscale and high-quality machinery with intelligent technology for their customers. Covering six continents with 7 overseas service stations and 24 domestic offices, Qunfeng has served 8000 clients from 110 countries and regions with more efficient intelligent manufacturing equipment. Qunfeng has earned great reputation in the world with its products being exported to high-level market worldwide, include Asia, Europe, South America, Oceania, Africa and North America.