The concrete mixing plant is a combinational device used to mix concrete in centralized. There are many different types and components of the concrete mixing plants, the basic structure includes: feeding system, measuring (weighing) system, mixing system, electrical system and auxiliary equipments (such as air compressor, water pump etc.). They are used to transport, feed, store, batch, weigh, mix and discharge the concrete raw materials: cement, water, sand, crushed stone, admixture and additive.
1. Stability and Durability: Adapt and apply the most advanced technologies around the world;
2. Reliability: 30 years of experiences in manufacturing concrete mixing plants.
3. Stationary modular structure, fast and easy installation;
4. Sicoma mixer, excellent mixing performance with high efficiency and high productivity;
5. Double computers with double controls, easy operation;
6. Excellent environmental protection, dust collection system and anti-noise design.
Excellent Mixing Performance
1. Horizontal twin-shaft compulsory mixer has the strong mixing ability with uniform mixing and high production output. The admixtures are widely mixed by the shafts, and reach the best proportional ratio of uniform
2. The mixing shafts adapt anti-binding technology to prevent the cement from binding on the shafts.
3. Mixing paddles, arms and blades are made of special high chromium and high manganese alloy materials. The wear resistance of the mixing paddles saves time and cost to replace, and at the same time, improves the machines durability and reliability;
4. The greasing system, which is controlled by central control system, lubricates the greasing points at the fixed position, fixed time and fixed quantity;
5. Decelerating system uses high-speed, synchronized, and closed planetary decelerators. 6. The opening of discharge gate can be adjusted by hydraulic system as per specific requirements
Central Control System
1. The control system of double computers with double controls consists of two industrial computers, one is production control computer and the other is production management computer. The control system has the following functions
2. The management computer is a backup computer for the whole electric control system. When the control computer is out of order, the management computer can be changed into the control computer to control production.
3. Long-distance trouble shooting by internet and teleservice, which greatly improves the users ability to trouble shoot the system.
4. The control room, which is made of colorful shaped steel plates, is capacious, anti-noise and heat insulated.
EIGHT ADVANTAGES OF QUNFENG QFT block Making Machine
1) Uses Germany Siemens PLC control system and Siemens Touch Screen.A. Human-computer interface screen with easy operation;B. Is able to set up, update and amend the production perimeters, to maximize the production output;C. Dynamic display of the system's status, automatic trouble shooting and warning notice;D. Has advanced logical safety lock function, avoiding mechanical accidents caused by operational mistakes;E. Is able to troubleshoot the machinery via remote control.
2) Uses proportional electrical and hydraulic control relief valves, which automatically adjust the oil flow and pressure as per specific working requirements, to buffer the hydraulic cylinder when working; uses integrated high-pressure and soft oil pipes, with easy installation;3) Optimun structure of vibrating shafts, which assures vibration distributed uniformly in the range of vibrating table, thereby improves the uniformity and stability of blocks, produces better quality of product than before when using the same ratio of raw material, and effectively reduces the noise.4) Use special design of fixing table and knock type vibration, improves the speed of making product and the accuracy of the size of product.5) Uses multi-shaft rotating and compulsory feeding, which greatly improves the density and intensity of the blocks, and reduces the feeding time as well;6) Heavy-duty machine frame, which uses high-intensity steel and advanced heat treatment, is wear resistant.7) Mould frame is made with inlaid structure, and mould are processed via the procedures of carburizing, nitriding and quenching which guarantee the strength of mould core and mould surface could be HRC52-HRC62.8)The lifespan of mould is not less than 100 thousands times.